With over 50 years joint experience in sheet metal fabrication, cad & cam technical drawing, mechanical and electrical drawing, electronics, high variance manufacturing, furniture construction and design, art department and prop manufacture, Little Anvil bring an eclectic, varied, and broad skill set to their work. We offer fully customised products to our clients along with a range of our own work.
Our build process:
- We start with open conversation to find the project direction.
- We progress to more considered planning and focus on design specifics.
- We produce 3D component drawings and assemblies.
- We prototyping and test manufacture (including finishes).
- We build a finalised product.
Little Anvil capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creative design including up-cycled components focusing on lighting, furniture, and décor.
- Client consulting, including creative and technical.
- Relationships with engineers and compliance consultants.
- Engineering drawings, proposal drawings, graphical artwork.
- One off, small run (in-house), and medium manufacturing and assembly (external relationships).
- Metal fabrication & welding (in-house and external relationships).
- Wood working and finishing.
- Specialised in-house metal finishing including antiqued, rusted, blackened steel, and aged brass.
- Powder coating (external relationships).
- Electro-plating (external relationships).
Contact us for more information.